- 1 cup cacao butter
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup agave nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup Rawesome original cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts
- 1/3 cup dried fruits of your choice, roughly chopped
- Shredded coconut (optional)
- Line an average sized loaf pan with parchment paper while melting the cacao butter in a double boiler over the stove. Make sure all of the solids have dissolved.
- While the cacao butter is melting, blend the raw cashews in a blender until they are finely ground. (It's fine if it starts to turn into cashew butter as this will be the final result regardless!) Add vanilla essence, Rawesome original cream cheese, agave, and blend until the mixture is smooth. Once the cacao butter is completely melted, add one cup to the cashew mixture and blend until completely smooth (if you have cacao butter remaining, you can add it all in).
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into a bowl and add your roughly chopped dried fruits and nuts. Pour the mixture into the lined pan and smooth the top with a spoon. Sprinkle some shredded coconut (optional) on top and place in freezer to set for 4-6 hours, or until solid.
- Once ready, take the fudge out of the freezer and leave for 10 minutes to thaw. Use a knife to cut the fudge in squares, serve and enjoy!
Note: Because we used natural ingredients, it's better to keep the fudge in the freezer (if you do not plan on eating it all) or in the fridge for a shorter lifespan.